Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Okay, I'm stumped.

You could help me out here. Oh, you're stumped, too?

Did that ever happen to you. Take a picture and you can't remember what it was about it that captured your fantasy at the time? I could have been thinking that nature was acting against her own best interest. I could have been thinking that nature was stepping in to see that the sign did not blow away (after all, the Orange area where this sign is located on a bayou off of the Sabine River, has been hit by three hurricanes in four years).

From the looks of that lettering, nature will be holding onto to a blank sign if one more hurricane comes around.

Hmm. Did I spark your memory or imagination any?
--steve buser

, , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

bj said...

Now THIS is an interesting photo..and I would LOVE to have that old sign!! lol
Hi, I'm bj and I wanted to say thanks for stopping by my place. I hope you'll come back anytime.
Have you been over to prairiedreams.blogspot.com
to see her photos...I think you will enjoy her site.
Happy day,
bj

Post a Comment