Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fire in the sky

Across the street, the direction that the sunsets, is a row of trees that hampersust running out and shooting a sunset picture. A couple days ago, I found a break in the row, whereI can stand a shoot a pretty wide open sky. This sunset was the reason I found it.

I walked up and down because the sunset was a real blazer. I guess I probably should have ran and not walked. A few seconds before this the sun was really in an inspired mood. It has already slipped below the skyline. I guess the resulting sunset was some wild dream he was having.

Hope you enjoy this SkyWatch Friday photo. Go to the SkyWatch Friday site to enjoy 100's more.


--steve buser

2 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

That's one moody sky. Beautiful!

Lene said...

Hi, Steve :)

Beautiful coors of the sky - great shot.

You asked me about the technique that I use - thank you for showing interest :)

I always photograph in RAW, then I use Lightroom as my main editing program. I usually like natural pictures the most, but I have just discovered a plugin to photoshop called Topaz Adjust, and I am experimenting. You can google it and try it for free - it is really fun.

By the way - I have been looking around at your different blogs, and you have got a lot of great pictures! Thankyou for sharing - I`ll be back :)

Post a Comment